The Pitching Club
(Sept. 13 – Dec. 3, 12 weeks)
Monday - Thursday 5 pm to 9 pm & Friday’s 4 pm to 7 pm.
You do not have to commit to the full 12 weeks. Purchase & attendance options are below.
- Linty Ingram & Staff will conduct the most complete pitching training for all ages of pitchers.
- No time slots to reserve. This pitching club is an open walk-in (such as a fitness gym).
- Hours available will be Monday- Thursday 5 pm to 9 pm & Friday’s 4 pm to 7 pm. You come between those hours, get your work completed and leave, you DO NOT have a set time to come and go.
- Includes recovery, light & heavy pens, pickoffs, explosive training, spin work (breaking balls), competitive pens, mental performance practice, lower half mechanical work, arm path mechanical work & more. We want you to get better at the game, not just mechanics. Our aim is to create awareness of themselves and the change of environment that occurs during games for pitchers. You cannot get this extensive work in during one half hour or one hour lesson per week.
- You do not have to register for the actual class, just buy the pass of your choice and check in at the front desk and we will add you to the roster on the days you attend. Remember the pass is time based, not session number based, so use it as much as possible during the active pass range.
- This is the program everyone has been waiting for!
The Pitching Club Purchase & Attendance options:
1 Day Pass- $70
7 Day Pass- $135 (up to 5 sessions in a 7-day span, the pass expires 7 days after your first visit, this will cover the weekends that we are not available)
28 Day Pass- $300 (up to 20 sessions in a 28-day span, the pass expires 28 days after your first visit, this will cover the weekends that we are not available)