Friday #1- November 9 to December 14 (Complete) Astros win championship
Friday #2- January 11 to February 15
Fridays Jan. 11, 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8 (regular season) Feb. 15 (playoffs, top 4 teams)
• 6 teams allowed.
• 5 Week Regular Season- 6th week top 4 teams play semi-final (1 game playoff) & championship (best 2 out of 3)
• Check your league schedule for dates & times
• All game times will be between 6 PM & 9 PM.
(You do not need to be there until 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time)
• Each team will play a back to back double header. The games are 27 minutes in time limit or 6 innings. Once the players are registered and the teams are made, we will publish the schedule.
• All players on a team must be in the same age classification. We will use USSSA league age dates. You may play up in age, but you cannot play below your age group.
• 4-6 Players per team
$90 per player
We will assign you a MLB team name, based on the stadiums in the HitTrax System.
1. Find teammates
2. Have all teammates register and inside the registration, list your teammates. We will then assign a team name and once all teammates are registered and paid, we will post your roster on the league webpage.
1. Hover over HitTrax Hitting Leagues Tab
2. Select the specific league that you registered for
3. Find your name (on left Under teams) to see your teams name. (Give me a couple of days to post your name on the roster, as I do this manually. Once all of your teammates have registered, I will post their names.)
4. Look for your teams schedule (on the right under schedule).